Money. Wealth. Life Insurance.
This book details a highly efficient form of cash value life insurance designed to supercharge your savings and stockpile wealth. A product so powerful it's responsible for the success of Walt Disney, JC Penney, Ray Kroc, and thousands of others.
Here's what you'll discover:
- How the wealthy use this vehicle to create more wealth, take less risk, and create predictable income they can't outlive
- Why banks and corporations place billions of dollars in this powerful vehicle
- How the author earned over 300 percent returns leveraging my life insurance policies
- How you can create a safe, predictable foundation to enhance every financial decision you make
- How to win with taxes and keep more of the money you make
Life insurance doesn't have to be complex or intimidating. Ben Baldwin's completely revised and updated guidebook makes it clear and logical, discussing how to analyze insurance products based on their investment merits and best overall financial returns. This clear, authoritative resource for consumer insurance information covers the pros and cons of Internet purchases, techniques to use capital within a policy, the fixed premium feature, insurance for different stages of life, and the new emergence of "immediate annuities.
Paperwork, personal information, and passwords arenâ€™t always easy to find, and organizing your records can seem like an intimidating task. But, whether you need to get a handle on records for yourself, your family or your executor, Get It Together will show you how to organize:
- instructions for survivors
- secured places and passwords
- estate planning documents
- funeral arrangements
- employment records
- insurance policies
- tax records
- retirement accounts
- government benefits
- real estate records
- and more.